Downside Up Europe Teens Cup
- dates 30th of june - 5th of july 2016
- format adventure project for teens
- places ethnomir, moscow
- participants students from switzerland, russia and united kingdom
Welcome to the official page of the Downside Up Europe Teens Cup!
The charity project which unites teens from different countries to drag attention to the problem of Down syndrome and explore Russian culture.
Here you may find the latest news, updated program and answers to the frequently asked questions.
If you would like to participate or have any questions don' t hesitate to contact us: Alexandra Bugrova, email@example.com
30.06 DAY 1
• Arrival of international teams, transfer to ETNOMIR
• Dinner, introduction and itinerary
1.07 DAY 2
10:00 Excursion to the Russian traditional hut (with stove), bread making workshop, doll making workshops.
14:30 Treasure hunt:
Team presentations: name and motto
• Endurance race: teams will be orienteering their way through a challenging course by cross country running and cycling, rope crossing over the ditch, shooting from a crossbow and climbing a wall to get the Russian Treasure.
• Award ceremony
20:00 Team meeting: discussing the day, sharing memories, emotions, ideas.
2.07 DAY 3
9:30 Transfer to Moscow
12:00 Moscow sightseeing and Lunch
15:00 Excursion at Romanov Chambers in Zaryadie
22:00 Check-in at hotel
3.07 DAY 4
11:00 Excursion at Stalin’s bunker
15:00 Visiting Red Square and Kremlin
17:00 Excursion at VDNH park
4.07 DAY 5
11:00 Souvenirs shopping in Izmailovo
13:00 Downside Up: Volunteer project
Meeting with families involved in Downside Up’s programmes
Help on the territory of Downside Up
19:30 – 22:00 Radisson river cruise and dinner
5.07 DAY 6
Departure of international teams